Saturday, December 2, 2006

First World Cup GS!

After a short rest last week after my accident, I was feeling good when I woke up this morning and ready for my first WC of the season. I had a good warm up and I thought that I had a good inspection. I think that I had a pretty good start! I attacked and went for it! The snow was good and I was moving forward like I wanted to. There was a delay and then a single gate over a brakeover! After the brakeover, there was a gate that you came into blindly. I tought I had a good line, but I was a little too direct. I got light on my skies and I couldn't keep turning. I ended up going under the flag in between the to gates.

It all happened so fast that I didn't even have time to do anything. It's really sucks because I felt good on my skis. It wasn't even because I was skiing badly.

The next GS will be Alta Badia in Italy. But, first I have the Beaver Creek SL tomorow. I was skiing very fast in SL in training at Mt. Norquay last week before my accident. I'll do my best tomorrow.

Later!

No comments: