Thursday, November 23, 2006

Training Out West

I'm in Canmore, AB right now! We just finished the Coaches Cup in Panorama, BC. The races were ok! In summary, I finished 5, 7, and 3, which is a big improvement from my performance on the same course last year.

We're training at Mt. Norquay. The skiing is good! The terrain here is steeper than Panorama and it's a nice change. Although the snow conditions were good at Panorama, I prefer the steeps to the flats. In general, I feel great! My new Rossi equipement is great, the coaching and the ski service is great, I'm mentally and physically prepared and ready to rip.

I will be leaving for Colorado on the the 25th. I'm going to be doing a couple of Nor-Am races, which start on the 27th. From there I will be heading eaver Creek to prepare for the World Cup - GS and SL races on the weekend of Dec. 2-3.

I'll give you some news from Colorado!! Later!

No comments: